Mostly Sunny, 60°F
Current Program Guide
Summer Hours Begin April 1
Naper Notes Blog!
Receive our E-Newsletter
Select a Category
Board of Directors Forms
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Sign in to Save Progress
Building Interpreter Survey
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
Thank you for volunteering with Naper Settlement. The Learning Experiences Department is in the process of gathering feedback from volunteers as part of a continuing effort to provide a quality experience for our volunteers and visitors. Please take a few minutes to complete this anonymous survey and let us know about your volunteer experience.
1. Do you feel the expanded training adequately prepared you for your role as a Building Interpreter?
2. What did you like best about volunteering as a Building Interpreter? Least?
3. What improvements would you make to the Building Interpreter program?
4. Do you feel your volunteer time at Naper Settlement was appreciated?
5. Would you be interested in a more concentrated time commitment? i.e June July August, Four - 3 1/2 hour shifts per month.
Thank you for your time!
We value your feedback on Naper Settlement’s volunteer program.
Leave This Blank:
* indicates a required field
Hi, I'm KAM. Click me to edit.
523 S. Webster St., Naperville, IL 60540 • 630.420.6010 • Fax: 630.305.4044
Powered by CivicPlus
Administered by the Naperville Heritage Society
Accredited by the American Alliance of Museums