January 16, 2021
Timed Entry Tickets Available at: 10-11:50 a.m., 12:10-1:50 p.m. and 2:10-4:00 p.m.
*For the safety and comfort of our guests, all visitors must register for a 90 minute timed entry ticket
Planning a wedding? Don't let it overwhelm you! The Wedding Showcase is a great place for busy brides and grooms to find out how to make their special day one to remember. In the historic setting of the Pre-Emption House, Meeting House, and Century Memorial Chapel, brides and grooms will have one-on-one personal consultations with the best in the bridal business including photographers, florists, ministers, musicians, bakers, caterers, and more. See how Century Memorial Chapel can be the perfect setting for your wedding ceremony. There are rooms at Naper Settlement available for rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, or even your reception!
Registration & Safety Requirements
By registering for this event, you consent to receive emails from Naper Settlement and all Wedding Showcase vendors. You also acknowledge that you have read and will follow the event information below.
- For everyone’s safety and comfort, timed ticketing is required.
- Please reserve tickets for everyone in your party at the same time. This will allow us to assign you to the same group for rotating to the vendor locations.
- Each timed-ticket entry allows for a 90-minute guest experience.
- Each timed entry period will be limited to 60 guests, divided into three groups, rotating through three buildings on the Naper Settlement grounds.
- 30 minutes will be available to visit with vendors at each location.
- Naper Settlement will coordinate guest rotation between the vendor locations.
- Naper Settlement will be cleared and reset at the end of each timed entry period.
- The week before the event, you will receive a final email with specific directions for parking and entry to Naper Settlement.
- Upon arrival and check in, Naper Settlement will provide complete instructions for rotating through the three (3) vendor locations.
- If you arrive with more guests than listed on your timed entry reservation, they will not be guaranteed entry to the Showcase.
- Masks and social distancing are required for all guests. All visitors must follow all Covid-19 Safety Requirements: https://napersettlement.org/602/Covid-19-Safety-Requirements
This popular event has limited available space. If you will not be attending after reserving admission tickets, please contact Naper Settlement at 630.420.6010 or email us at email@example.com to cancel your reservation so we can open the space to guests on the waitlist.
Guests who arrive less than 30 minutes late will be directed to their first vendor area. They will have only the time remaining before moving to the next vendor location.
Guests who arrive more than 30 minutes late will start in the 2nd vendor area, with only the allotted time remaining before moving to the next vendor area location. There will be no additional time available or access to the first vendor location. Guests who arrive 45 minutes or more late will not be admitted. If you arrive with more guests than listed on your timed entry reservation, they will not be guaranteed entry to the Showcase.
If you have accessibility concerns or questions, please contact Naper Settlement at 630.420.6010 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can answer your questions and provide accessibility information.