This is not a tentative reservation and our cancellation policy, shown below, does apply:
- Program cancellations must be made no later than six weeks in advance of your scheduled visit date or you will be billed for the entire program fee. As we often turn away schools due to a full reservation calendar, any group that “no shows” for a reserved program will be billed for the complete program fee.
- Lack of payment in advance of your program(s) does not constitute a cancellation.
- Naper Settlement reserves the right to cancel, change or alter any program. Naper Settlement will make every effort to communicate changes to all parties. If Naper Settlement cancels a program/event, registrants will be offered a full refund.
- Cancellations or changes to a reservation by a participant will be accepted via phone or e-mail and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- It is the registrant’s responsibility to ensure the cancellation or change is received and approved within the deadline.
- There are no make-up classes or pro-rating for classes missed due to student absence for illness, travel, family emergencies, etc.
- In the event that those hosting the class experience power or internet outages, every effort will be made to reschedule the class. Please email or call the Naper Settlement contact person listed in your confirmation as soon as you know you are experiencing connectivity problems. Alternatively, Naper Settlement’s main office may be contacted at 630-420-6010.
- In the event that Naper Settlement experiences power or internet outages every effort will be made to reschedule the class.