Naperville Heritage Society Special Events have additional policies to the Naper Settlement's museum policy.
- All patrons must prepare and complete a bag check. Patrons who choose not to subject their personal items to a security search will not be permitted to enter the park. Tickets will not be refunded.
- Photographs may be taken and used in promotional materials. Professional photo/video/audio equipment will not be permitted unless approved by Naper Settlement.
- No outside food or drinks. One factory-sealed bottle of unflavored water or one empty beverage container (no glass) per person is permitted.
- No pets are allowed. Service Animals are permitted.
- Smoking and vaping are permitted in designated areas only.
- Weapons of any kind, including toy weapons are NOT permitted. Conceal and carry is not permitted, including concealed licensed or off-duty officers.
- Additional prohibited items include: Explosives; tents, canopies, and umbrellas larger than 6’ diameter; grills, open flames or firepits; drones; sporting equipment including balls or discs; and bicycles, scooters or skates.
- No costumes are allowed.
All Naperville Heritage Society events take place rain or shine. However, in the case of unsafe weather - lightning, tornado, etc. - Naper Settlement will close the grounds and cancel the event for the safety of its patrons.
All events and prices are subject to change without notice. Special event rates may vary. All ticket sales are final. No refunds, exchanges, or rain checks will be given in the event of inclement weather. Dated tickets may not be exchanged.
Email or call 630.420.6010 weekdays between 8:30 AM and 4 PM.